Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tennis

So the other day when me and seiri and tom and seiri's friend were walking home from tennis we saw this guy that was running in frount of us without a shirt on and seiri started singing the "i must be emo" song and when she got to the line "my life is spiraling downward" i said (loud enough for the guy to hear) like your pants... me and seiri were very stressed because he was being very indesant and had his pants below his butt... i was like... when you get to that piont it would be more productive to just not wear pants at all...but anyway after that we had to take a detour home so he woudn't see wear we lived because after that he turned around and was waiting for us to come down the same road... it was really funny though ,...to see his expressiion after i compared his pants to mine and seiri's depression and our lives spiraling into a dark abis

8 comments:

Silvertongue said...

I want to know what would happen if we saw him again.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, not me! Thank you very much I'm quite satisfied with not EVER seeing him again!

The Jester said...

i think i'm with tom on that... it would just be kinda funny..., but at the same time i agree with seiri about not really needing to see him or his underware again

Anonymous said...

Wow....
At least he was wearing underwear..
BTW, I got my own blog set up. It's at one-darkness.blogspot.com. I still haven't gotten Shi-chan a link in my Gaia siggy yet, though... *pulls a Ritsu* I'M SORRY!! I'M SO SORRY! FORGIVE ME!!! I just haven't found a good Kurama picture yet.. Would you mind if I used a different one?

Silvertongue said...

May i post on it too?

Anonymous said...

Of course! :)

Silvertongue said...

Yay, thanks.

The Jester said...

welcome ame chan