Friday, August 3, 2007

So my friend's reasons for why i should marry a blind guy

so my friends... mostly LW think that i should marry a blind guy because he would always know where i am at (due to my obsession with any thing that makes noise... 'specially bells)... they said that i could lead him around... after they said this i pointed out that after i "lead" him into a wall for the 16th time in less than a 2 hour period due to the fact that i didn't realize there was a wall there the blind guy would proubably take the liberty of leading me...(*laughs*)

PS i'm not making fun of blind people... i am making fun of my self because i keep running into the wall outside my room even though i have been living in the same house for two years (i always can swear that it wasn't there the time before) well what can you do this is jaki we are talking about after all

No comments: