Sunday, August 12, 2007

good bye to riceball alliance

For the few people who visit this site i just wish to tell you that i will no longer be posting on the riceball alliance due to the fact that half the people on there i don't even know and the fact that i can no longer visit the site without my computer freezing or crashing. i was planning to help manage the site but i ran out of pacients waiting for my computer to load and don't think my parents will be happy if i end up throwing the computer out the window.

so if you wish to visit my blog still please visit this one

and the few people this was derected to were mainly tom and seiri...sorry guys but i don't think it's good for my computer to continue to freeze and crash since it's on it's last line anyway...if my dad ever fixes the new computer i will try posting again...but till then i will remain on only this and hiei's blog

4 comments:

Silvertongue said...

At least you will still be blogging.

Silvertongue said...

Me and Lone Wolf have started fixing the other site. Most of the pictures and youtube videos are gone now

Anonymous said...

Actually ALL the pics and YouTube vids are gone. Come join us Jaki my love!!!

Love,

~Lone Wolf~

The Jester said...

okay and sorry for the trouble... i will join you as soon as i have something to say again... which knowing my family will be soon